Puppy 101 Webinar
For new puppy owners &
soon-to-be puppy owners
Puppy 101 focuses on:
- Housetraining - how to avoid and reduce
accidents to zero!
- Crate Training - getting your puppy happy,
comfortable, and quiet in the crate as well as
an open discussion of the benefits!
- Biting/Mouthing/Chewing - Why is your
puppy biting YOU? What can you do before
and after to reduce the likelihood of the
- Preventing Jumping - Jumping is often a
learned skill and isn't something puppies
do to start. How can you minimize rehearsal?
What if your puppy already is jumping? How
can you reduce the behavior?
- Appropriate Socialization - What is socialization in today's busy, crazy world? How do you help your puppy to feel safe so that they can be a confident, well adjusted dog into adulthood?
- Integrating into Multi-Dog Households - Dogs are like potato chips, you can't always have just one? If you only have one, that's okay, too!
- Puppies and Children - Easy tweaks to set your puppy and your children up for success.
- Foundation Behaviors - We all wonder... what should we teach our puppy first from a behavior perspective? Obviously, house training is a top skill, but what else? We dive into some recommendations.
Sleeping through the Night - We all need sleep. Get your puppy sleeping through the night in no time with some easy, quick tips!