Puptography 101 Webinar
Sunday, May 24th, 2020
11 AM - 1 PM
Want to take better pictures of your pup?
Learn how in this two-hour webinar, which will cover:
- how to use your environment to compose more interesting photos
- basic photography principles that you can use whether you're shooting on a camera or a smartphone
- simple editing techniques to help your photos shine, including a review of some useful (and inexpensive... or free!) editing apps
As well as a few training tips that make taking photos of your dog a breeze, such as:
- how to get a better "stay"
- teaching your dog to perform tricks at a distance
- how to add duration to behaviors, so your dog can perform a trick long enough for you to snap a picture
- a few easy tricks that make for adorable photos such as sit pretty, chin rest, holding an object, and more!
You can attend live or you can receive a recording after the webinar has been completed (usually takes 24-48 hours following the live webinar for the recording to be distributed).